Monday, September 19, 2011

Textured frame using puffy paint

Hi everyone today I am sharing my puffy paint textured picture frame. I got this idea from Oopsey Daisy Blog. She used this technique on a plate and it gave me the idea to use it on a picture frame. Here you go:

Start with a plain picture frame, take the glass and back out so it doesn't get messy.

 Now take your handy dandy puffy paint

and draw designs on your frame. This could be anything you want. I did swirly designs.




Now while I waited on that to dry I decided what I wanted to put in this frame. Auntie Lolo Crafts puts up free printables every Wednesday and a couple weeks ago I found one with my favorite quote and so thats whats going in this frame.

 Ok once puffy paint is dry you paint over the entire frame with the color of your choice. I tried to match one of the colors in the quote. You will probably need a few coats, if you use spray paint this process will go faster. When thats dry you are done! Just put your frame back together and find a cozy place for it to hang.



I love this so much I hope this inspires you today.

Have a great week!

No comments: