Monday, October 31, 2011

Made it Monday Costumes!

Today I am showing off the costumes we made for trick or treat and "Howl -o-ween"

Meig was Little Red Riding Hood and Raj was The Wolf


She made everything, the red cape, The polka dot dress, and Raj's whole costume. See more details about her costumes here.

I made a fox hat for me, a cat costume for Julie, and Finn the Human hat for Tony.



You can see more details about the costumes I made and the pattern for fox ears here.

I also made a couple capes for some kids I know

                                                                     The vampire




And the super hero


Well thats what we have been working on lately. Happy Halloween everyone!


1 comment:

Etcetorize said...

Great costumes! Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize~