Monday, October 10, 2011

Pandas, Penguins, and Triceratopses, Oh My!!


This weekend I was in Indy for my baby cousin's baptism! It was so nice to spend time with my family. Although, I missed seeing some of my Indy 'family' even though I stayed at their house and took care of their kitties while they vacationed it up elsewhere (good timing, eh?). Oh well, I will see them again soon. I think it's about time for them to come to Ohio!!

Anyway, I spent a lot of the weekend on their front porch crocheting and this coming weekend Brandi and I are participating in a craft show here in the Akron area (at Immaculate Heart of Mary in CF, if you need info, let us know!!) so we're trying to get a bunch of things done. Here's a little sneak peek at some things that will be debuting at the show and then appearing in the shop after the show is over, and this also happens to be what I worked on last week/weekend! Enjoy!

Flower headbands:

Flower pin:

Flower headband:


Triceratops hat: 
(Pattern by Micah Makes)

Penguin hat:
(Pattern by Micah Makes)

Panda hat:
(Pattern by me, and this is a revamped version for those of you who saw the original panda hat last year.)


I hope you all had a splendid weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous weather! It was so nice outside and the leaves were falling and turning all kinds of pretty colors!


Have a wonderful week...


No comments: