Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday- Husband edition

Last week was our 2 year wedding anniversary so I want to talk about my husband for Thankful Thursday.

My husband puts up with a lot of crazy from me. I have some terrible anxiety, Ptsd, and have dealt with depression in the past and he is a huge support for me in those areas. He has never made me feel bad or abnormal for that.

I have a serious, deep fear for spiders, he hates them too but he braves it and kills them for me.

My favorite thing about my husband is that he is a really great Dad. He is very patient with our daughter and she just adores him. We have recently switched roles and he is now a stay at home daddy and he is doing a great job.


That picture is a great example of those two. They are both really silly and Julie has him doing circus tricks for her. :)

What are you thankful for this Thirsday?




1 comment:

NozeDive said...

You're making me blush! I wouldn't be able to do any of those things if not for such an awesome wife and wonderful daughter!