Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Pet Edition

Good morning!! Today I'm thankful for my pets. Yep, my pets. Most of us have them, but I'm so grateful that I have these loves to come home to every day. They love me even when I'm wearing my sweats and eating ice cream on the couch and they are always excited to see me when I get home. I often am shoved out of the way in my bed because they want to sleep there too, but it's ok because they keep me warm in the winter and company all year round.

They hang out with me while I sew, crochet, cook, clean, eat (even though I know they're really just trying to convince me to share my food with them), and do just about everything else. Raj, the dog, because he's more portable, goes on trips with me and we go run at the dog park at least once a week. It's our social time!








So, today I'm thankful for my companions. My closest friends. My confidants. My babies. My pets.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: