Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for naps. Naps are great whether its me taking one or my daughter. She hasn't been taking naps lately so I have really started to make the most of them when they do happen.


When she sleeps is when I get my crafting done. I love the quiet. It helps me gear up for the certain craziness she will have around dinner time.


Car naps are great too, 90% of the time I can move her from the car to her bed successfully and unpacking groceries is much easier.

I'm just keeping this short and sweet. We all could use a nap now and then.


Linking up with Southern Charm

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I look forward to naps everyday!!! Not mine, the kids lol. New follower from Miss Mommy

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Oh your children are lovely.
These pictures made me smile.

New follower from Tag-Along Hop!

♥Jazmin

Rebecca said...

I love naps too! I've gotten to where I dread days I know I'm not going to get a nap!! Why did I fight them so much when I was younger??!! Thanks for linking up!

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Aww so sweet, I love the first pic! Thanks so much for joining in on the Tag-Along Thursday blog hop, I am following you back, Em xo