Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Ten - Fall Time!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share with you 10 of my favorite fall things around my house. Fall-time is my favorite time of year and I just love breaking out the sweaters, afghans, and flannel sheets!!

1. Chili cooking on the stove. I don't care whose stove it is, as long as I get a bowl!! Brandi and I try to get together on Sundays to watch the football games together and eat chili. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. But at least we try to have traditions!!

 2. My PartyLite candle stand thingy. No, I don't know the official name and no, I'm not going to look it up. :-P I scored this at a party I hosted for super cheap and I absolutely love it! I use it all year 'round but the pumpkins are my favorite. :)

3. My ceramic jack-o-lantern. Every time my mom sees this or a picture of it she says 'oh THAT'S where that went' because she's convinced I stole it. I swear she gave it to me. :)

4. My fall wreath. I made it!

5. This little scarecrow guy. I got him at Pat Catan's for about $1, but I think he's super cute with his buttons and hat.

6. New love: Pumpkin Scones. Recipe. Delicious. 

7. I love my couches and this chair is my favorite part of the set. I scored the afghan that's on the back for a whopping: FREE. It was on the curb up the street and I stopped to look at a sewing machine/table to snag for Brandi (also FREE!!) and grabbed this beauty, too. Sweet old lady made it and her son said he's glad it's going to a nice home. *tear* Anyway, that's not what I love most: I recently rearranged my living room and made this corner into a little 'reading nook' and it's sooo cozy there. You can't keep me away!

 8. My flannel sheets. I only wish they were plaid.

9. This is my favorite sweater. It's technically a 'jacket' and I scored it on sale from Old Navy (think it was $10 on sale originally like $30) and I wear it all the time. It's sooo comfy cozy!


10. This afghan was crocheted by my Great Grandma who I never knew. My older family members loved her, and my sibs got their own afghans because they were babies when she was alive. I wasn't, so I didn't get one, but when my Aunt Penny died I got first dibs on an afghan from her collection and I chose this one. I use it all the time.

So, there you have it! 10 of my favorite fall things around my house. I hope you enjoyed the mini-tour of mi casa and seeing all the things I love. What are some things you love most about fall?


We're linking up here:

Top Ten {Tuesday}Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love that partylite stand!

Beth said...

Chili is one of my fall favorites too!