Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Ten - Christmas Movies!

Today I'm going to share with you 10 of my favorite Christmas movies and a bonus 3 of Brandi's! I like all 13 on this list, but the first 10 are my absolute favorites (in no order, of course) and the last 3 are just a bonus three so Brandi could get in on this too. :)

Each image is linked to the Amazon page so you can get more info or purchase it!

Here you go:































I watch The Muppet Christmas Carol EVERY year.

I know that Sleepless in Seattle isn't really a Christmas movie, but I included it because I watch it at Christmas as there is Christmas/New Year in the movie.


I hope you enjoyed our list - what are some of your favorites?



Linking up here:

Top Ten {Tuesday}

3 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Hi There...visiting from Miss Mommy Tues. Ten. Glad to see Christmas Vacation, Home Alone and The Christmas Story on your list!! :)
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

thefisherlady said...

Thanks for the list... will check them out :)

Dorie said...

Alright, now I have seen Elf listed on more than one of the top ten Christmas movies...and I have never seen it, but now after so many good ratings I'm gonna have to look for it this Christmas season. Great list!