Monday, December 12, 2011

Made it Monday



Happy Monday! I'm here to show off what I have been up to in the past couple days. I have been working on some things I can't blog yet because they are Christmas presents but here's what I can show you.


Julie and I took a handful of her old broken to pieces crayons, smashed them with a hammer, and made "Tie-Dyed" crayons.

I melted them into little tart tins from Pat Catans I got for 20 cents.



I made a new version of the crayon holder. Cinderella version.

 With a Velcro closure.

We painted ornaments she is going to give as gifts.


I got some washers at work. (Lowes)


I spray painted them turquoise.


I used some hemp twine and made a bracelet.


I love it :)


I can't wait to share the other things I have been working on after Christmas. I am doing mostly handmade gifts to save money and because I think they are more special.



I hope you all have a great week! 


No comments: