Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Ten: Favorite Christmas Cookies!

Today I'm going to share 10 of my favorite Christmas cookies with you!! :) Each picture links back to the recipe for ease of access!! Enjoy!!

Sugar Cookies! A classic and done differently in every household. These were my grandmother's specialty!
No bake cookies. I'm terrible at making these, but I have a good friend who makes THE BEST ones ever. :)
Gingerbread cookies - a must have!!
Scocharoos - although we don't put the chocolate/butterscotch on top of ours. My other grandmother made these all the time. :)
Spritz!! Such a great little cookie.
Shortbread. One of my favorite cookies. I can't wait to make some of these with the butter I just bought!!
Snickerdoodles. YUM! 
Peanut butter - a classic but a favorite!
Peanut butter blossoms (what can I say, I love peanut butter!). Yum!!
Are you seeing a PB trend here? Being from Ohio, Buckeyes are a MUST at every holiday. My sister makes the best buckeyes.
So there you have my 10 favorite Christmas cookies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. What are some of your favorite cookies?


Linking up here:

Top Ten {Tuesday}

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

Stopping over from the Top Ten Tuesday. I love the No Bake cookies. We make them all the time.

jubilee said...

Oh, the sugar cookie, the spritz cookie and the buckeyes are my favorite! I also adore the Russian tea cakes. YUM!

Thanks for sharing!