Monday, January 23, 2012

Made it Monday


Hey everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I had both days off and got a few things done.


This is a goldfish zipper pouch. He is for sale in our shop.



 A couple bibs and burb rags I made awhile ago but I am just now sending out this week for my cousin's new baby Olivia.

A valentine headband. Also for sale here.

On Saturday Meig and I went to All Fired Up in Medina and painted some pottery. We had a girls day out with my mother in law and sis in law and ofcourse JJ.


We had loads of fun! I can't wait to see how our pottery turns out after they fire it.

You still have time to link up your pinned it made it posts here. If you don't have anything to link up to it you should still go check it out because there is some cool stuff on there!

I'd love to hear what you think of my goldfish pouch, I kind of made it on a whim and sometimes I think my ideas should just stay with me, but what do you think? cute? silly?

Anyway, hope you all have a good week!



No comments: