Monday, March 5, 2012

Made it Monday


Hey guys I hope everyone had a good weekend. We went to Meig's for dinner on Saturday and I worked all day Sunday so I really didn't have much time for crafting but here is what I have been up to.

Right now I am finishing up a hooded cowl for Meig's mom. She likes blue so we picked out two nice blue yarns to use, I think it's turning out nicely and should be finished by the end of the day.



I finished up an I love my state bag for a good friend of ours.


Meig's birthday was last month while she was in Mexico and I made her a sewing machine cover and matching pin cushion. I should have taken pictures before I gave it to her but forgot so here is the cell phone picture I do have.



Well that's what I was able to accomplish the past week. Now I am off to get into something crafty before I get distracted!

Have a great week everyone.


No comments: