Monday, March 26, 2012

Made it Monday



Happy Monday, everyone!! Isn't that flower lovely?! I snapped that pic this weekend because Brandi's favorite flowers are daffodils and I wanted to capture mine before a frost might take them.

Anyway, here's some of what I've been up to lately:

My mom asked me to make her a lamb hat for a church event so I went out and found this awesome yarn and a really great pattern. Turns out the yarn is a terrible idea for the pattern, but I was able to make the hat using my standard earflap hat and then just did the ears. I think it turned out cute!

Renee asked me to make boppy pillow covers for her, so here are two! The one matches the fabric I used for her baby carrier and car seat canopy! (I used this tutorial/pattern.)




I found this super cute tute to make these sock bunnies and dove into this project. As you can see, I lost momentum after stuffing and some hand sewing. He'll be done before Easter because JJ will be his new owner, but I just couldn't finish it right now. I think I've devised a way to make them with just one sock. If I succeed, that will be for next Tuesday Tutorial! :)

There was a lot of this going on last week and this weekend. Raj and I spent loads of time outside and of course, loads of kisses. He has this sweet face that just begs to be kissed and smushed and loved. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have a great dog like him, but I'm forever grateful!

I hope your week has been great, too! Let us know what you've been up to lately!


No comments: